1. Does the Company publish a Sustainability Report?
Our Sustainability Report is posted on the Company's website, and a hard copy may be obtained by contacting investor relations or viewed here.
2. Does the Company pay a cash dividend?
The Company initiated a regular quarterly cash dividend in 2010. The Company's Board of Directors will review the cash dividend periodically, with a long-term objective of increasing the amount of the dividend. All dividends paid by Waste Connections on its common shares after June 1, 2016 will be designated as "eligible dividends" for Canadian income tax purposes. This designation will apply until a notification of change is posted on Waste Connections' website. For further information, please refer to our stock split and dividend history.
3. Does Waste Connections have a direct investment or dividend re-investment program?
Not at this time.
4. Where can I find tax information regarding the 2016 merger of Waste Connections and Progressive Waste Solutions?
Tax information regarding the merger can be viewed here:
5. How do I contact Waste Connections about Investor Relations' subjects?
You may call 832-442-2200 and ask to speak with Mary Anne Whitney or Joe Box, or you may contact us by clicking here.